HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Carbochon Cast Iron Grate – BoOF Finish; (2) grates per 1M channel section Specification Sheet
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Qty.2, locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS with the Carbochon Cast Iron – BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) Grate (IA-CARB-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.6 in X 4.80 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
Please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery of BoOF products.
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)? Click Here to learn more.
Carbochon IA-CARB-0520 Grate Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in channel during installation.
Want this kit with a BoOF grate? Click Here