HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Carbochon Cast Iron Grate – BoOF Finish; (2) grates per 1M channel section Specification Sheet
- (1), closed end inlet cap (PL-90860-CE) per kit
- (1) open end outlet cap (PL-90860-OE) per kit
- (2) locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS with the Carbochon Cast Iron – BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) Grate (IA-CARB-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.6 in X 4.80 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.