HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Locust Cast Iron Grate BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) 122mm x 494mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed-end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open-end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100X-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height is 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Locust Cast Iron – BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) Grate IA-LOC-0520-BF is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19-7/16 in X 4-13/16 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
Please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery of BoOF products.
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)? Click Here to learn more.