The Zurn Z888-18 is made from LLDPE linear Low Density Polyethylene. Each section is 80 inches long and 13 inches wide with a smoothed radius bottom. Channel sections are neutral non-sloping body with interlocking tongue and groove joints. The top slot opening of 1.75 inches wide is non-removable. Accessories are also available including an end cap (Z888-18-E1) and 8″ end outlet (Z888-18-E8).
- 80 inch long modular lengths for ease of installation
- “V” shaped radiused bottom provides Manning’s coefficient .011 for better flow rate and less debris buildup due to higher velocity
- Smooth polyethylene interior provides 0% water absorption and superior chemical resistance
- Integral molded rebar clips for quick elevation adjustment
- Integral mechanical joints connect without the added time and expense of an external coupling
- Labor saving lightweight construction