HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Ductile Iron Grate (item# 461D) 122mm x 500mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section (Specification Sheet)
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Ductile Iron Grate (461D) is rated as a Load Class E, and measures 124mm X 499mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
Ductile Iron Slotted Grate (461D) Specification Sheet
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in channel during installation.