HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Ductile Iron Slotted grate 122mm x 1M; Qty.2 grate per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (PL-90860-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (PL-90860-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and light car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. This kit includes the Ductile Iron Slotted Grate (460), which is rated as a Load Class C, and measures 122mm X 498mm. (1 grate per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in channel during installation.