HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- 488 Vinylester FRP 0.6″ on-center Grates 39.13 inches x 4.81 inches; Qty.1 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100X-5) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Vinyl Ester FRP (SKU#488) slots measure 0.6″ on center and is rated as a Load Class C. Grate measures 39.13″ x 4.81″ (1 grate per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
- Modular and robust design
- Lightweight and easy to transport and handle
- High drainage capacity
- Simple leak tight tongue and grooved assembly
- Pre-marked to cut at 0.5M, maintaining the leak tight tongued and grooved assembly
- Pre-joined outlets, vertical and horizontal
- Easy to trim to any length with a manual saw
- Inlet closed end cap and outlet open end cap; Fit 3″ or 4″ SCH 40 pipe, or 4″ SDR 35 connections.
- Installation instructions printed on base of channel
- Operating temperatures range from -20°C (-4°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- Two locking bars (LD100X-5) and two screws per linear meter
- Ideal for inner streets, courtyards, playgrounds, schools, parks, gardens
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in channel during installation.