POLYCAST® 600 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in .65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
- Decks and Patios
- Driveway Drainage
- Galvanized Grate – (Class C Load Rating)
- Pattern: Slotted
- Open Surface Area: 17%
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST® 600 channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ Galvanized Steel Edging (1pr per channel)
- 48″ Galvanized Steel Grate (1 per channel)
- Grate Hold-down devices (2 per grate)
- Installation Chairs
- End Caps (1 per system)
- End Outlet (1 per system)
- Installation instructions
If you have certain channels, a channel depth requirement, or a large project, we invite you to request a quote.