POLYCAST 600 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in 0.65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
- Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Grates – (Class B Load Rating – Pedestrian Only)
- Open Surface Area: 20%
- Material: Stainless Steel
Each POLYCAST® 600 Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST® pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Grates (1 per channel)
- Grate Hold-down devices (2 per grate)
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
- POLYGUARD® 316 stainless steel channel edging (DA0642B)
Also available in Vinyl Ester Channels, request your quote now.
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.
Before we can ship your pre-sloped drain order, a layout will need to be approved by you. Once we receive your order, we will contact you via email with a layout drawing showing what channels you will receive and the order they need to be installed. We will need a confirmation email from you that you accept the layout. If you choose all neutral channels (no slope), please note this in the ‘Order Notes’ during checkout. A layout is not necessary with neutral channels.
DrainageKits.com reserves the right to choose the channel depth of the channels you receive. If you have certain channels or a channel depth in mind, please note this in Order Notes at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate you if the channels are in stock.