This kit features the Interlaken pattern grate for the 6″ Dura Slope by NDS® is one of the most customizable plastic trench drains available for commercial projects. A lightweight HDPE drainage system, NDS® Dura Slope sets high standards for chemical and load resistance. Its four foot modular channel sections offer 0.7% slope with rounded bottom, creating an efficient water evacuation route for any application. Each channel has a 4″ bottom outlet knockout that provides a greater degree of design variability for the drainage system.
*Be aware that raw cast iron begins its natural rusting process within 24 hours of exposure to moisture. The initial phase causes a bright orange powder-like appearance that may stain some surfaces. We offer a baked on oil finish (BoOF) process for any cast iron grate. Want to know more about Boof ? Click Here for more information.
- Heavy Duty Decorative Cast iron grates in the Interlaken pattern – (5-7/8″ x 23-7/8″)
- 2 fastening holes per grate
- Free Drain Area: 16.5%
- No openings greater than 1/2″
Each Dura Slope Kit Includes:
- 1 – 48″ Dura Slope channel for each 4ft. of kit length ordered
- 2 – 2ft. Interlaken deco cast iron grates for each 4ft. of length ordered (Raw or BooF finish)
- 4 – Grate Locking Devices for each 4ft. of length ordered
- 1 – End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- 1 – End Cap
- Screws for mounting end cap and end outlet
- Installation instructions
Want to know more about this system? Click Here for more information.
DrainageKits.com reserves the right to choose the channel depth of the channels you receive. If you have certain channels or a channel depth in mind, please note this in Order Notes at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate you if the channels are in stock. Channels are shipped with installation covers that are to be in place during the concrete pour.