This kit features the Locust pattern grate the 6″ Dura Slope by NDS® is one of the most customizable plastic trench drains available for commercial projects. A lightweight HDPE drainage system, NDS® Dura Slope sets high standards for chemical and load resistance. Its four foot modular channel sections offer 0.7% slope with rounded bottom, creating an efficient water evacuation route for any application. Each channel has a 4″ bottom outlet knockout that provides a greater degree of design variability for the drainage system.
Dura Slope™ channels are designed with the Pre-installed ProFit™ locking system, which maintains structural integrity during installation and locking devices for the grating. LeveLoc™ integral re-bar supports are located at 24” intervals along each side of the channel and contain an internal protruding knob designed to grip #3 or #4 re-bar (3/8” – 1/2”) for easier channel height adjustment during installation. DuraLoc™ tongue and groove ends connect allowing for a precise fit and ensure straight channel runs, incorporating an integral snap-lock feature that prevents joint movement during channel installation.
For heavy trucks or fork truck traffic, we recommend adding the ductile iron frames to your kit.
- Heavy Duty Decorative Cast iron grates in the Locust pattern – (5-7/8″ x 23-7/8″)
- 2 fastening holes per grate
- Free Drain Area: 15%
- ADA Compliant
Each Dura Slope Kit Includes:
- 1 – 48″ Dura Slope channel for each 4ft. of kit length ordered
- 2 – 2ft. Locust deco cast iron grates for each 4ft. of length ordered (raw or BooF finish)
- 4 – Grate Locking Devices for each 4ft. of length ordered
- 1 – End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- 1 – End Cap
- Screws for mounting end cap and end outlet
- Installation instructions
- Ductile Iron Frame – 2 for each 4ft. of length ordered
(includes screws for mounting frame to channel)
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery on BooF products.
Want to learn more about Boof? Click Here for more information.