HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Oblio Heel Proof Cast Iron Grate – Raw Finish (Specification Sheet)
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS with the Oblio Heel Proof Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-OBLIO-0520-HP) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.6 in X 4.80 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed. Please note that all raw cast iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.