HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- River Rock Cast Iron Grate with Raw Finish 122mm x 493mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the River Rock Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-RIV-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 122mm X 493mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
Cast Iron River Rock IA-RIV-0520 Grate Specification Sheet
- Modular and robust design
- Lightweight and easy to transport and handle
- High drainage capacity
- Simple leak tight tongue and grooved assembly
- Pre-marked to cut at 0.5M, maintaining the leak tight tongued and grooved assembly
- Pre-joined outlets, vertical and horizontal
- Easy to trim to any length with a manual saw
- Inlet closed end cap and outlet open end cap; Fit 3″ or 4″ SCH 40 pipe, or 4″ SDR 35 connections.
- Installation instructions printed on base of channel
- Operating temperatures range from -20° (-4°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per linear meter
- Ideal for inner streets, courtyards, playgrounds, schools, parks, gardens
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in channel during installation.
Would you like this item with our Baked on Oil Finish? CLICK HERE
Please note that all raw cast iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.