HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Grate 122mm x 1M (436); Qty.1 grate per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100X-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Stainless Steel Wedge Wire (436) Grate is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 122mm X 1M. (1 grate per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.