HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Galvanized slotted grate 122mm x 1M; Qty.1 grate per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and light car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements.. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. This kit includes the Galvanized Slotted Grate (420), which is rated as a Load Class A, and measures 122mm X 1M. (1 grate per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.