New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS Mini is a shallow neutral trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Polypropylene/Polyethylene (PP/PEHD) channel externally measures 132mm wide, internal width of 100mm and overall height 84mm and 1 meter in length. Compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, this system offers a wide variety of options.
- Modular design offers flexibility of two bottom outlet knockout options for pipe connections
- Two side knockouts can be used as ‘open’ outlets or connected to other channels to create a tee or right and left 90 degree bends
- Every 10cm, the channel is molded on the bottom to allow for cuts to made, providing a natural coupler that will slide into that female section of the next channel
- The bottom of each channel contains diagrams for cutting, installation as well as cutting angles
- Channels conveniently feature raised notches that assist in properly aligning saws for diagonal cuts when fabricating angles
- Side cut-out area allows for 90 degree assembly of channels if project requires
- HYDRO-PM-CE End caps are available (sold separately)
- Grates available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, fiberglass and Polypropylene
Load class ratings for entire systems will always be determined by the lowest class within the system. For example, if the channel is rated as a C and the grate is rated as a D, the overall system will be rated as load class C. The same is true should the channel be rated as load class C and the grates are rated as load class A; the system as a whole would be rated as load class A.
HYDROPLUS Installation Guide
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in the channel during installation.
Channel Length: 1 meter (39.37″)
Channel Width: Outside-138 mm (5.43″)
Channel Width: Inside-100 mm (3.94″)
Channel Depth: 148 mm (5.78″)
Channel Load: A to C
Temperatures: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)