This POLYCAST® 600 Series is a vinyl ester polymer concrete channel that has a built-in 0.65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The vinyl ester polymer channels are chemically inert and resistant to high temperatures. This series is perfect for breweries and other industries that experience extreme conditions not exceeding a constant temperature of 180°. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour. Made in the USA.
POLYCAST 600 Engineering Specifications
- HDPE slotted grates – (Class A Load Rating)
- Open Surface Area: 23% (28 sq in)
- Color: Black
Actual Dimensions: 5-13/16″ x 23-7/8″
DG0675 Grate Specification Sheet
Locking device not included, for POLYCAST 600 locking device
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST® vinyl ester pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 24″ HDPE slotted grates (2 per channel)
- Grate Hold-down devices (1 per grate)
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length. If you have certain channels, a channel depth requirement, or a large project, we invite you to request a quote.