POLYCAST 600 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in .65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
Uses: Garages, Driveways, Parking Lots, Public Areas, Swimming Pools, Recreational Areas
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bar Grate (Class D)
- Open Surface Area: 68%
- Material: Stainless Steel
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST® pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ Stainless Steel Edging (1pr per channel)
- 48″ Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bar Grate
- Grate Hold-down devices
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
Also available in Vinyl Ester Channels, Click Here for a free quote.
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length. If you have certain channels, a channel depth requirement, or a large project, we invite you to request a quote.