POLYCAST® 600 Series is a 6.25″ wide (OD) polymer concrete channel with a built-in 0.65 percent slope, allowing the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The DG0621 is a 5.25″ wide galvanized steel grate offers a transverse slotted decorative look to your project.
This kit also includes POLYGUARD galvanized edging that installs easily over the top of the channel and covers the upper horizontal and vertical surfaces. Besides giving your channel a clean and sleek commercial look, POLYGUARD protects the exposed upper edge of the POLYCAST® 600 series channels from unplanned impacts that lead to chipping and scarring.
Load class ratings for entire systems will always be determined by the lowest class within the system. For example, if the channel is rated as a C and the grate is rated as a D, the overall system will be rated as load class C. The same is true should the channel be rated as load class C and the grates are rated as load class A; the system as a whole would be rated as load class A.
- Galvanized steel
- Class A load rating – pedestrian traffic
- Transverse slotted pattern (Exclusive pattern of TDS)
- ADA compliant
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST® 600 Pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ galvanized steel grate (1 per channel)
- 48″ galvanized steel channel edging (2 per channel)
- Grate hold-down devices (2 per grate)
- Installation chairs
- End outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- Installation instructions
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length.
- Specific channels or channel depth requirements
- Vinyl ester channels for extreme temperatures and chemical resistance
- Large projects (over 100′)
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in the channel during installation.
2 foot kits are intended to be an extension to kits and only include one install chair and no end caps/outlets. Other accessories are to be purchased separately if it is intended to be a stand-alone kit.