This kit features the Locust pattern grate the 6″ Dura Slope by NDS® is one of the most customizable plastic trench drains available for commercial projects. A lightweight HDPE drainage system, NDS® Dura Slope sets high standards for chemical and load resistance. Its four foot modular channel sections offer 0.7% slope with rounded bottom, creating an efficient water evacuation route for any application. Each channel has a 4″ bottom outlet knockout that provides a greater degree of design variability for the drainage system.
- Heavy Duty decorative Cast iron grates in the Locust pattern – (5-7/8″ x 23-7/8″)
- 2 fastening holes per grate
- Free Drain Area: 15%
- ADA Compliant
Each Dura Slope Kit Includes:
- 1 – 48″ Dura Slope channel for each 4ft. of kit length ordered
- 2 – 2ft. Locust deco cast iron grates for each 4ft. of length ordered (raw or BooF finish)
- 4 – Grate Locking Devices for each 4ft. of length ordered
- 1 – End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- 1 – End Cap
- Screws for mounting end cap and end outlet
- Installation instructions
Call for availability. Grates may incur a delay for the BoOF process if not currently in stock.
Please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery of BoOF products.
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)? Click Here to learn more.