NDS® 16 round 3″ slotted grate, allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, downspouts, and/or roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and away from structural foundations to safe or useful areas. For example, runoff can be routed from a low area next to a foundation to a water-safe area such as a curbside drainage system. It is made with Polyolefin plastic and incorporates UV inhibitors, making it ideal for patio and landscape drainage projects. This heelproof round pipe drain is rated at a Load Class A and is suitable for a variety of light traffic applications and is ADA-compliant.
- Measures 3-9/16″ x 1-5/8″ x 3″
- Polyolefin Grate with UV inhibitor
- Open Surface area 2.60 in²
- 7.95 G.P.M.
- Fits 3″ Sewer & Drain Pipe Fittings, 3″ Corrugated Pipe, and 3″ Triple Wall Pipe
- ADA Compliant & Heel Proof
- Load Class A