Decorative cast iron trench grate designed to fit the MEArin 100 Channel drain system and others. Plex pattern is available in either the raw casting or Baked on Oil Finish (BoOF).
The Plex grate for the Mearin 100 system is an ADA-compliant grate with no opening greater than 1/2″.
Actual Dimensions: 4.81″ [122 mm] x 19.56″ [497 mm] x .75″ [19mm]
Specification Sheet for IA-PLEX-0520 Grate
Locking devices are sold separately.
- The LD100X-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA U100, D100 and HYDROPLUS channel systems.
- The LD100MX-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA M Series channel system.
- The LD100X-3CB locking device is compatible with the ULMA AD100 & AK100 Catch Basins.
- The 141460 locking device is compatible with the MEArin 100 channel.
- The 2811B locking device is compatible with the ABT Polydrain
Designed to fit:
- ULMA – HYDROPLUS
- ULMA – U100 and M100
- MEA-Josam – MEArin 100
- MEA-Josam – MEA J1000
- MultiDrain – Alfa Channel
- J.R. Smith – Enviro-Flo
- J.R. Smith – Smith/ACO K100S
- ABT – Polydrain
Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.