POLYCAST 600 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in .65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
For heavy trucks or fork truck traffic, we recommend adding the ductile iron frames to your kit. See POLYCAST® 700
- Ductile iron slotted grates – (Class C Load Rating)
- Open Surface Area: 19.8 sq. inches/Lin. Ft.
- 40 GPM
- Color: Black
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST 600 pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ Galvanized Steel Edging (1pr per channel)
- 24″ Ductile iron slotted grates (2 per channel)
- Grate Hold-down devices (1 per grate)
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
Specification sheet for DG0641D
Specification sheet for POLYCAST® 600
Also available in Vinyl Ester Channels, request your quote now.
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length. If you have certain channels, a channel depth requirement, or a large project, we invite you to request a quote.