Filter is designed for superior durability, filtration & strength. Bypass gap allows water to overflow into the basin if it is full of leaves, fines, soot, etc. Made from spun-bond Polypropylene Geotexible fabric. Inert to biological degradation and resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis and acids.
Stop clogs and keep your drainage system clear:
- Prevent dirt and debris from clogging your drainage system
- Durable, innovative filter design
- Removable and cleanable
- Fits the NDS® 9″ & 12″ – 2 or 4 outlet catch basins and others
- Fits the 1200NGB catch basin from NDS®
- Two sizes available – choose for 9″ or 12″ catch basins
Meets international testing standards:
- ASTM D 4533: Durable up to 40 lbs. of weight
- ASTM D 4355: UV-resistant 70% at 500 hours
- ASTM D 4491: Filtration rates of water flow rate of 95 gpm
Helps comply with storm water regulations.
Easy maintenance – Inspect every 6 months & clean/replace as needed.