ULMA MultiV+200 linear drainage system with ductile iron edging and 660 slotted ductile iron grate is an ideal water management system for heavy load traffic (Load Class D). This trench drain system is made with a self-cleaning V-shaped polymer concrete base designed to move water and debris away quickly.
Each 1-meter channel provides a .5% slope. An external width of 9.29″ (236mm), internal width of 7.87″ (200mm), and variable heights make this drain channel suitable for a variety of applications including parking lots, and commercial, or pedestrian traffic areas.
Each kit includes:
- Channels with ductile iron metal edge
- Installation Chairs
- End Cap/ End Outlet (not included on half meter option)
- ULMA 660 – (9″ Wide)
- Ductile Iron Slotted – (Load Class D400, EN1433 standard)
- Actual Dimensions: 8.93″ [227 mm] x 19.60″ [498 mm] x .78″ [20 mm]
- Water Flow Area: 920 cm²/lm
- Rapidlock® system