HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Sunset Cast Iron Grate – Raw Finish
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm, and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length.
The HYDROPLUS with the Sunset Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-SUN-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.9 in X 4.80 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed. Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.
Sunset IA-SUN-0520 Grate Specification Sheet