HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Regular Joe Cast Iron Grate – BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) Qty.2 grates per channel
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (PL-90860-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (PL-90860-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS with the Regular Joe Cast Iron – BoOF Finish (Baked on Oil Finish) Grate (IA-JOE-0520-BF) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.9 in X 4.80 in. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.