HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- 486 Vinylester FRP 0.9″ on-center Grates 39.13 inches x 4.81 inches; Qty.1 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100X-5) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Vinylester FRP (SKU#486) slots measure 0.9″ on center and is rated as a Load Class B. Grate measures 39.13″ x 4.81″ (1 grate per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.