HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Ductile Iron Grate (item# 480) 122mm x 500mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section (Specification Sheet)
- Qty.1, closed end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-3) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm and 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Ductile Iron Grate (480) is rated as a Load Class C, and measures 124mm X 499mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) The 480 grate is a non-slip slotted heelproof design. Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.