HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Interlaken Cast Iron Grate with Raw Finish 122mm x 493mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed-end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open-end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length. The HYDROPLUS is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Interlaken Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-INTER-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 122mm X 493mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
Interlaken IA-INTER-0520 Grate Specification Sheet
- Modular and robust design
- Lightweight and easy to transport and handle
- High drainage capacity
- Simple leak-tight tongue and grooved assembly
- Pre-marked to cut at 0.5M, maintaining the leak-tight tongued and grooved assembly
- Pre-joined outlets, vertical and horizontal
- Easy to trim to any length with a manual saw
- Inlet closed end cap and outlet open end cap; Fit 3″ or 4″ SCH 40 pipe, or 4″ SDR 35 connections.
- Installation instructions printed on base of channel
- Operating temperatures range from -20°C (-4°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per linear meter
- Ideal for inner streets, courtyards, playgrounds, schools, parks, gardens
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in the channel during installation.
Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.