The HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length.
It is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Greek Key Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-GRK-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 122mm X 493mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
It is available in both Natural and Baked-on Oil finish.
Please note that all raw cast iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Greek Key Cast Iron Grate Finish 122mm x 493mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed-end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open-end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section