The HYDROPLUS is a polypropylene trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Channel external width is 138mm, internal width 100mm and overall height 148mm. 1 meter in length.
It is compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, offering a wide variety of options. The HYDROPLUS with the Greek Key Cast Iron – Raw Finish Grate (IA-GRK-0520) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 122mm X 493mm. (2 grates per 1M channel section.) Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
It is available in both Natural and Baked-on Oil finish.
Please note that all raw cast iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.
Greek Key IA-GRK-0520 Grate Specification Sheet
HYDROPLUS Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Greek Key Cast Iron Grate Finish 122mm x 493mm; Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.1, closed-end inlet cap (HYDRO-CE) per kit
- Qty.1, open-end outlet cap (HYDRO-OE) per kit
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per 1M channel section
- Modular and robust design
- Lightweight and easy to transport and handle
- High drainage capacity
- Simple leak tight tongue and grooved assembly
- Pre-marked to cut at 0.5M, maintaining the leak-tight-tongue and grooved assembly
- Pre-joined outlets, vertical and horizontal
- Easy to trim to any length with a manual saw
- Inlet closed-end cap and outlet open-end cap; Fit 3″ or 4″ SCH 40 pipe, or 4″ SDR 35 connections.
- Installation instructions printed on the base of the channel
- Operating temperatures range from -20°C (-4°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- Two locking bars (LD100-1) and two screws per linear meter
- Ideal for inner streets, courtyards, playgrounds, schools, parks, gardens
CLICK HERE for HYDROPLUS Installation Instructions
CLICK HERE for ULMA Declaration of Conformity
NOTE: For proper installation, grates must be in the channel during installation.