New from ULMA, the HYDROPLUS Mini is a shallow neutral trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements. Polypropylene channel externally measures 132mm wide, internal width of 100mm and overall height 84mm and 1 meter in length. Compatible with the same full line of grates as offered for the ULMA polymer concrete channels, this system offers a wide variety of options. Although the grates are listed as a load class B, this system is rated as A, or B depending upon installation.
- Modular design offers the flexibility of two bottom outlet knockout options for pipe connections
- Two side knockouts can be used as ‘open’ outlets or connected to other channels to create a tee or right and left 90-degree bends
- Every 10cm, the channel is molded on the bottom to allow for cuts to made, providing a natural coupler that will slide into that female section of the next channel
- The bottom of each channel contains diagrams for cutting, installation as well as cutting angles
- Channels conveniently feature raised notches that assist in properly aligning saws for diagonal cuts when fabricating angles
- The side cut-out area allows for 90-degree assembly of channels if the project requires
Load class ratings for entire systems will always be determined by the lowest class within the system. For example, if the channel is rated as a C and the grate is rated as a D, the overall system will be rated as load class C. The same is true should the channel be rated as load class C and the grates are rated as load class A; the system as a whole would be rated as load class A.
HYDROPLUS Mini Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Cast Iron Grate (item# IA-BAY-0520-HP-BF) Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.2, closed-end caps per kit
- Two locking bolts (LD100MX-3) per 1M channel section
Cast Iron Grate (IA-BAY-0520-HP-BF) is rated as a Load Class B, and measures 19.56″ x 4.81″ x 0.81″. This grate pattern is ADA compliant and Heel proof. (There may be slight dimension variances on cast iron products)
2 grates per 1M channel section. Channels are marked to aid in cutting to 0.5M length if needed.
If not in stock, please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery of BoOF products.