HYDROPLUS Mini is a shallow neutral trench drain for pedestrian and occasional car traffic for areas of low hydraulic requirements.
Polypropylene channel externally measures 132mm wide, internal width of 100mm, and overall height 84mm and 1 meter in length.
HYDROPLUS Mini Kit Includes:
- 1M (3.3 ft) polypropylene channel sections
- Cast Iron Grate (item# IA-GRK-0520-BF) Qty.2 grates per 1M channel section
- Qty.2, closed-end caps per kit
- Two locking bolts (LD100MX-3) per 1M channel section
Actual Grate Dimensions: 4.81″ [122mm] x 19.44″ [494mm] x .81″ [20.57mm]
(There may be slight dimension variances on cast iron products)
Although the grates are listed as a load class B, this system is rated as A, or B depending upon installation.
- Modular design offers the flexibility of two bottom outlet knockout options for pipe connections
- Two side knockouts can be used as ‘open’ outlets or connected to other channels to create a tee or right and left 90-degree bends
- Every 10cm, the channel is molded on the bottom to allow for cuts to be made, providing a natural coupler that will slide into that female section of the next channel
- The bottom of each channel contains diagrams for cutting, installation as well as cutting angles
- Channels conveniently feature raised notches that assist in properly aligning saws for diagonal cuts when fabricating angles
- Side cut-out area allows for 90-degree assembly of channels if the project requires