The 3000 SERIES™ is a high capacity drain system designed for airports, roadways, and other applications needing especially high flow volume. The 3000 SERIES™ can achieve flow rates of more than 3000 GPM (gallons per minute) or 6.73 CFS (cubic feet per second). Channels are protruded fiberglass and are available in polyester resin or in Vinyl Ester resin* for exceptionally high chemical resistance. The strong vertical sidewalls reduce sidewall deflection during the concrete pour and therefore maintain maximum flow capacity.
• More than 3000 GPM flow rate
• Up to 240’ of continuous slope at 0.5%
• 8-foot channel sections
• 7 grating options
• 4 slopes available from 0.5% to 1.25%
• Lightweight for rapid installation
• Corrosion resistant
• Utilizes standard grating
• Single lift concrete placement
*Vinyl Ester resin channels available by special order.
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.