POLYCAST 600 Series is a 6.25″ wide (OD) polymer concrete channel with a built-in 0.65 percent slope, allowing the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The DG0621 is a 5.25″ wide galvanized steel grate that offers a decorative transverse slotted look to your project.
The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
Load class ratings for entire systems will always be determined by the lowest class within the system. For example, if the channel is rated as a C and the grate is rated as a D, the overall system will be rated as load class C. The same is true should the channel be rated as load class C and the grates are rated as load class A; the system as a whole would be rated as load class A.
- Galvanized steel
- Class A load rating – pedestrian traffic
- Transverse slotted pattern (Exclusive pattern of TDS)
- ADA compliant
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST 600 Pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ galvanized steel grate (1 per channel)
- 48″ galvanized steel channel edging (2 per channel)
- Grate hold-down devices (2 per grate)
- Installation chairs
- End outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- Installation instructions
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length.
- Specific channels or channel depth requirements
- Vinyl ester channels for extreme temperatures and chemical resistance
- Large projects (over 100′)
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.