POLYCAST 700 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in .65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
- Transverse Slotted ductile iron ADA Compliant grates – (Class E Load Rating with Frame)
- Open Surface Area: 19.8 sq. inches/Lin. Ft.
- 32 sq.in./Lin ft. (26%)
- Color: Black
Each Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST 600 Pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 24″ Ductile iron Frame (2 per channel)
- 24″ Ductile iron ADA grates (2 per channel)
- Grate Hold-down devices (1 per grate)
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
Also available in Vinyl Ester Channels, request your quote now.
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.