Dura Slope™ channels are designed with the Pre-installed ProFit™ locking system, which maintains structural integrity during installation and locking devices for the grating. LeveLoc™ integral re-bar supports are located at 24” intervals along each side of the channel and contain an internal protruding knob designed to grip #3 or #4 re-bar (3/8” – 1/2”) for easier channel height adjustment during installation. DuraLoc™ tongue and groove ends connect allowing for a precise fit and ensure straight channel runs, incorporating an integral snap-lock feature that prevents joint movement during channel installation.
For heavy trucks or fork truck traffic, we recommend adding the ductile iron frames to your kit.
- Heavy Duty Decorative Cast iron slotted grates – (5-7/8″ x 23-7/8″)
- 2 fastening holes per grate
- Free Drain Area: 16.5%
- No openings greater than 1/2″
Each Dura Slope Kit Includes:
- 1 – 48″ Dura Slope channel for each 4ft. of kit length ordered
- 2 – 2ft. slotted deco cast iron grates in BoOF for each 4ft. of length ordered (also available in raw finish)
- 4 – Grate Locking Devices for each 4ft. of length ordered
- 1 – End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- 1 – End Cap
- Screws for mounting end cap and end outlet
- Installation instructions
Want to know more about this system? Click Here for more information.
Please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery of BoOF products.
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)? Click Here to learn more.
DrainageKits.com reserves the right to choose the channel depth of the channels you receive. If you have certain channels or a channel depth in mind, please note this in Order Notes at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate you if the channels are in stock. Channels are shipped with installation covers that are to be in place during the concrete pour.