FP1200 Drain System w/ FG1241 Class C Grate
$1,498.00 – $7,037.20
For high volume drainage situations.
The FP1200 Series trench drain system is the ideal solution for high volume flow situations such as airports, roadways and seaports. This is a 12″ wide system in 8′ lengths for fast installation. 4′ lengths are also available for maximum flexibility. Flow rates of up to 6700 GPM can be achieved over 120′ continuous 1% slope. With Class C load rated ‘Made in USA’ ductile iron grating this system has multiple commercial applications. The FP1200 System uses a tough ‘Made in USA’ fiberglass channel and welded steel frame. Prefabricated elbows and tees are also available.
- Ports & Shipyards
- Fire Stations
- Military Bases
- Rail Terminals
- Ductile Iron Slotted Grate -(Class C Load Rating)
- Open Surface Area: 61%
- Designed for distributed pressure of 56,200 lbs
- ASTM A536-80 Certification
Each FP1200 Kit includes
- 8′ Section of FP1200 channel (1 for each 8′ section of kit ordered)
- 24″ Ductile Iron Slotted Grates (4 per channel section), with Bolts and Washers for fastening down grates
- 2 Adapters/Endcaps for 8″ outlet
- 8′ Painted Steel Frame (1 per 8′ section of kit ordered)
- SeamerMate caulk for sealing joints
- Installation Instructions
Before we can ship your pre-sloped drain order, a layout will need to be approved by you. Once we receive your order, we will contact you via email with a layout drawing showing what channels you will receive and the order they need to be installed. We will need a confirmation email from you that you accept the layout. If you have certain channels or would like neutral channels to be used please note this in “Order Notes” during checkout. A layout is not necessary if using all neutral channels.
Want to learn more about this system. Click here for more information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.