The FP1200 Series trench drain system is the ideal solution for high volume flow situations such as airports, roadways and seaports. This is a 12″ wide system in 8′ lengths for fast installation. 4′ lengths are also available for maximum flexibility. Flow rates of up to 6700 GPM can be achieved over 120′ continuous 1% slope. With Class C load rated ‘Made in USA’ ductile iron grating this system has multiple commercial applications. The FP1200 System uses a tough ‘Made in USA’ fiberglass channel and welded steel frame. Prefabricated elbows and tees are also available.
- Ports & Shipyards
- Fire Stations
- Military Bases
- Rail Terminals
- Ductile Iron Slotted Grate -(Class C Load Rating)
- Open Surface Area: 61%
- Designed for distributed pressure of 56,200 lbs
- ASTM A536-80 Certification
Each FP1200 Kit includes
- 8′ Section of FP1200 channel (1 for each 8′ section of kit ordered)
- 24″ Ductile Iron Slotted Grates (4 per channel section), with Bolts and Washers for fastening down grates
- 2 Adapters/Endcaps for 8″ outlet
- 8′ Painted Steel Frame (1 per 8′ section of kit ordered)
- SeamerMate caulk for sealing joints
- Installation Instructions
Before we can ship your pre-sloped drain order, a layout will need to be approved by you. Once we receive your order, we will contact you via email with a layout drawing showing what channels you will receive and the order they need to be installed. We will need a confirmation email from you that you accept the layout. If you have certain channels or would like neutral channels to be used please note this in “Order Notes” during checkout. A layout is not necessary if using all neutral channels.
Want to learn more about this system. Click Here for more information.