The FP1200 Series trench drain system is the ideal solution for high volume flow situations such as airports, roadways, and seaports. This is a 12″ wide system in 8′ lengths for fast installation. For maximum flexibility, channels of 4′ length are also available. Flow rates of up to 6,700 GPM can be achieved over 120′ continuous 1% slope. The FG1246 ‘Made in USA’ ductile iron grating in this kit has a E load class rating. The FP1200 System uses a tough ‘Made in USA’ fiberglass channel and welded steel frame. Prefabricated elbows and tees are also available. This system has various grate options for commercial applications.
- Ports & Shipyards
- Fire Stations
- Military Bases
- Rail Terminals
- Parking Structures
- Many more!
- Ductile Iron Transverse Slotted Grate – (Class E Load Rating)
- Open Surface Area: 35%
- ASTM A536-80
Need a Class A, Class C, Class D, Class E, or an ADA grate option? Call us at 610-882-3630
Each FP1200 Kit Includes
- 8′ Section of FP1200 channel (1 for each 8′ section of kit ordered)
- 24″ Ductile Iron Slotted Grates (4 per channel section), with Bolts and Washers for fastening down grates
- 2 Adapters/Endcaps for 8″ outlet
- 8′ Painted Steel Frame (1 per 8′ section of kit ordered)
- SeamerMate caulk for sealing joints
- Installation Instructions
Before we can ship your pre-sloped drain order, a layout will need to be approved by you. Once we receive your order, we will contact you via email with a layout drawing showing what channels you will receive and the order they need to be installed. We will need a confirmation email from you that you accept the layout. If you have certain channels or would like neutral channels to be used please note this in “Order Notes” during checkout. A layout is not necessary if using all neutral channels.