POLYCAST 600 Series is a polymer concrete channel that has a built-in .65 percent slope that allows the system to achieve flow rates of 470 GPM. The installation chairs tighten the joints between channels while aligning and leveling the drainage run. Each installation chair is secured to the ground (using your own rebar), ensuring that the channels will not float during the concrete pour.
Uses: Garages, Driveways, Parking Lots, Public Areas, Swimming Pools, Recreational Areas
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bar Grate (Class D)
- Open Surface Area: 68%
- Material: Stainless Steel
Each POLYCAST 600 Kit Includes:
- 48″ POLYCAST pre-sloped channel (1 for each 4′ of kit ordered)
- 48″ Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bar Grate – Class D
- Grate Hold-down devices
- Installation Chairs
- End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- End Cap
- Installation instructions
- POLYGUARD® Stainless steel channel edging
Also available in Vinyl Ester Channels, request your quote now.
Want to learn more about this system? Click Here for more information.
Please review the inlet/outlet depths shown for each system length. If you have certain channels, a channel depth requirement, or a large project, we invite you to request a quote.