This kit features the Brick pattern grate for the 6″ Dura Slope by NDS®. A lightweight HDPE drainage system, NDS® Dura Slope sets high standards for chemical and load resistance. Its four foot modular channel sections offer 0.7% slope with rounded bottom, creating an efficient water evacuation route for any application. Each channel has a 4″ bottom outlet knockout that provides a greater degree of design variability for the drainage system. For easy bottom outlet hookup, use DS-126 Bottom Outlet Adapter.
Dura Slope™ channels are designed with the Pre-installed ProFit™ locking system, which maintains structural integrity during installation and locking devices for the grating. LeveLoc™ integral re-bar supports are located at 24” intervals along each side of the channel and contain an internal protruding knob designed to grip #3 or #4 re-bar (3/8” – 1/2”) for easier channel height adjustment during installation. DuraLoc™ tongue and groove ends connect allowing for a precise fit and ensure straight channel runs, incorporating an integral snap-lock feature that prevents joint movement during channel installation.
For heavy trucks or fork truck traffic, we recommend adding the ductile iron frames to your kit.
- Heavy Duty Decorative Cast iron grates in the Brick pattern – (5-7/8″ x 23-7/8″)
- 2 fastening holes per grate
- Free Drain Area: 11.35%
- ADA Compliant
Each Dura Slope Kit Includes:
- 1 – 48″ Dura Slope channel for each 4ft. of kit length ordered
- 2 – 2ft. Brick deco cast iron grates for each 4ft. of length ordered (raw or BooF finish)
- 4 – Grate Locking Devices for each 4ft. of length ordered
- 1 – End Outlet (fits 4″ S&D pipe)
- 1 – End Cap
- Screws for mounting end cap and end outlet
- Installation instructions
- Ductile Iron Frame – 2 for each 4ft. of length ordered
(includes screws for mounting frame to channel)
What to know more about this system? Click Here for more information.
DrainageKits.com reserves the right to choose the channel depth of the channels you receive. If you have certain channels or a channel depth in mind, please note this in Order Notes at checkout. We will do our best to accommodate you if the channels are in stock. Channels are shipped with installation covers that are to be in place during the concrete pour.