The manufacturer no longer supplies this product to North America.
However, we have a similar option available:
Raw Cast Iron Grates
Baked on Oil Finish (BoOF)
5″ MEArin 100 Driveway Drainage Kit is a heavy duty fiberglass construction each section is 1 meter long (3.3ft). Cast iron Janis grate is available in either the raw or baked on oil finish (BooF). Load Class C rated for low speed car and light truck traffic in your residential driveway. You will receive 2 grates for each 1 meter of channel ordered.
Installation brackets make for easy leveling and adjustment holding rebar stakes up 5/8″ in diameter. The bracket also locks two sections of channel together making your trench drain run easier to work with during installation. End caps also double as end outlets. Simply drill one out and connect your 3″ solid pipe for drainage.
Uses: Driveways, Parking Lots, Public Areas, Swimming Pools, Recreational Areas
Channel Material: Fiberglass
Grate Width Opening: 4 13/16″
Our MEArin 100 kits include:
- 1 – 1 meter drain channel for each meter ordered
- 2 – 1/2 meter grates for each meter ordered
- 2 – Grate Locking Devices for each meter ordered
- 2 – End caps w/outlet knockout
- 2 – Installation Brackets + 1 more for each additional meter ordered
- Installation instructions
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)? Click Here to learn more.