High volume flow rates are no longer a problem with TDS’s exclusive FP1200 Series™ drainage system. It is the ideal solution for applications with considerable water runoff, such as airports, roadways and seaports.
- Designed with the installer in mind, this revolutionary product incorporates full 360° interlocks to minimize installation time
- 12″ wide sections, available in both 4′ and 8′ lengths
- 6700 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) flow rate over 120′ of continuous 1% slope
- Grating options that meet DIN load ratings of C through F and alternative grating that exceed FAA AC150/5320 loading criteria for airports. All grates meet or exceed AASHTO M-306 loading criteria for roadways
- Prefabricated 90° turns and Tee sections limit the need for field modifications prior to concrete placement
Made in the USA the FP1200 Series™ serves as an alternative to the frame and grate trench drains often used when a larger high-capacity drainage system is required. It is used to solve major flooding situations throughout the country.
Trench Drain Systems is one of the largest distributors in the United States who are committed to providing you with quick solutions to all your surface water runoff problems. Our professional staff can assess your project requirements and quickly offer you competitive pricing and information regarding the products you need. Contact us for a free quote or for further information on drainage solutions visit TrenchDrain.com or DrainageKits.com