The Polylok Driveway Drainage Kit is engineered to deliver the most flexibility in a heavy duty design. The Heavy Duty Trench Drain is H-20 wheel load rated when cast in reinforced concrete (as per Trench Drain H-20 Instruction Diagram). Kit can also be installed in your yard or around your pool.
Our kit offers a modular design with interlocking components to enable quick and easy connections. Each segment is 4ft in length and comes with a reversible ADA compliant grate that can either be flat or flipped for a domed surface. Molded in cut lines every foot makes for easy sizing for custom installation. Corrugated adapters are also available for connecting to corrugated pipe instead of solid pipe.
The Polylok Driveway Drain system isn’t just a great design, it’s engineered with a smooth installation in mind. Each 4ft segment can be joined together or cut down to 12″ increments. Each channel segment has eight (8) anchor positions to allow rebar to be installed to prevent floating. There are two sections on each segment to allow 2x4s to be installed to aid in leveling and anchoring prior to pouring concrete. There are four drainage ports on each segment to enable 3″ and 4″ SCH40 or 4″ SDR35 connections. Each channel is shipped with screws to fasten the grates to the channel and to secure the interlocking pieces. No need to visit the hardware store.
Choose from black, green, gray, or tan to blend with your hardscape.
- Heavy Duty recycled Polyolefin material for strength and lasting durability
- 4 great color choices
- reversible ADA compliant grate – install flat or flip for a 3/16” convex (domed) surface
- Molded in cut-lines for easy cutting to 12″, 24″ & 36″
- Outlet ports accept 3″ SCHD 40 pipe, 4″ SDR 35 pipe & 4″ SCHD 40 pipe
- 2×4’s can be fastened to base (or use bricks) to provide a wider footing
- 8 anchor tabs per channel for connecting to rebar
- Tee’s and 90° elbows available in matching colors to customize your drainage run.
- Engineered with smooth installation in mind
Each kit includes:
- 1 – 4ft drain channel for each 4ft of length ordered
- 1 – 4ft ADA compliant grate for each 4ft of length ordered
- 1 – Open end cap
- 1 – Closed end cap
- Stainless steel screws for assembly and grate fastening
- Installation instructions