Drain your patio or poolside area in style with the NDS Mini Channel drainage kit. This complete trench drain system features decorative cast iron trench grates in the intricate Interlaken pattern.
- Patios & Walkways
- Pool & Spa Decks
- Tennis Courts
Mini Channel trench drains can be field fabricated for custom lengths.
IMPORTANT: Please read below for information on length differences when ordering the Interlaken pattern.
Each Mini Channel Kit includes:
- 1 – Mini Channel drain for each 6ft length ordered
- 1 – Mini Channel end cap
- 1 – Mini Channel outlet (2” Sch. 40)
- Decorative Interlaken* cast iron trench grates in your choice of raw or with Baked on Oil Finish
- Connector – 1 for each section of channel ordered over 6ft
- Installation instructions
* Interlaken grates are 11″ long. Mini channel will need to be trimmed to accommodate grate length. Actual installed kit lengths are listed below:
- 6 feet kit (actual kit length 5′ 6″)
- 12 feet kit (actual kit length 11′ 11″)
- 18 feet kit (actual kit length 17′ 5″)
- 24 feet kit (actual kit length 23′ 10″)
We currently offer Mini Channel kit lengths up to 24ft. long. If you are needing a longer length, you may order an additional kit or contact us for a quote. We would be happy to provide one.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery on BooF products.
What is Baked On Oil Finish (BooF)?
Raw cast iron will initially turn from silver to an orange rust as the exterior weathering oxidation begins. A stable oxide exterior patina eventually forms, which results in the dark brown appearance we normally see on old cast iron. But that natural rusting process may take 1-2 years. Our 15 step Baked on Oil Finish process pre-rusts the metal and initially provides a beautiful chocolate brown appearance – bypassing the initial orange rusting episode. Be aware, the grates will eventually develop brown rust (time dependent on location, amount of traffic and weather conditions). This is normal in the aging of cast iron.